11 Jan Is it Time to Clean Your Jewels?
I received a clear word for 2018 — BRUSH OFF YOUR DREAMS! It’s time to RENEW! The previous year was full of challenges for many regions of America and the world! It’s time to look to the future, to dream and renew vision! As I heard the Lord whisper to me RENEW in 2018 I began to understand why! I was amazed to see the definition for RENEW:
- Resume (an activity) after an interruption. In other words don’t get hung up on previous failures. Get started again in 2018!
- Re-establish (a relationship). Did you allow an offense or misunderstanding to come between you and someone very special to your destiny? Why not pick up the phone and call, write, email or reach out on Facebook? You might be amazed at the results!
- Repeat (an action or statement) Never forget what works! Keep your confession and your heavenly position intact.
- Give fresh life or strength to. Why not let the Holy Spirit breathe vibrant life into your dreams in 2018? He is your comfort, guide and teacher!
- Extend for a further period the validity of… (a contract) Renew your lease on life! Pray and say Lord, I am in this for the long haul! I thank you for the eternal contract you’ve set up with me – NOW— I will reach out to someone else!
- Replace or rehab (something that is broken or worn out). Ask the Lord to RENEW your strength to enlarge and replace that which is broken. You’ve got great potential inside of you!
Here is a scripture that is sure to strengthen you on your pathway to renewal:
2 Cor 5:17b old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new! We’ve said good-bye to 2017! Let’s welcome 2018 with eyes full of expectation!
LET’S SEE THE FUTURE, SEE THE PEOPLE, SEE THE CITY, SEE THE NATION, SEE THE WORLD! DUST OFF YOUR DREAMS! 2018 IS A YEAR OF NEW BEGINNINGS!